WTB Custom tank

tenderfoot

Hello friends,

So after a year and a half of running my marineland 30 cube and looking at my marineland 180, I have decided to go another direction. I have a sweet custom built sump by Wannareef that I will keep for the new build and sell the 180 reef ready here shortly.

So here it is. I am looking to have a tank built that is 5x2x2 with external overflow built. Perhaps a little deeper. I only know of Wannareef and his amazing work on my sump; however, I know there are a few more tank makers around that may weigh in. Shoot me a PM

Also Wannareef if you see this please respond with PM

http://www.envisionacrylics.com/ This is all you need.

He's now moved from Beaverton out to Dundee but his work is still some of the best in the country when it comes to acrylic and he's the only person besides myself I'd trust to build a large acrylic tank.

+1 James made my replacement 240 gallon cube and it is amazing! His tanks are a work of art.

If you can't get him by phone let me know, I'll get you in touch with him. His tanks are spendy but you get what you pay for. Flawless seams and a tank that has a real guarantee behind it even though you'll never need to use it.

It's an investment like anything else but if you look at it as a permanent fixture in your home it's hard to put a number on a quality tank that'll last a lifetime.

Spendy is having to replace a tank after it fails, or worse replace the floor, subfloor, duct work, drywall, vapor barriers. . . Do you know how much damage a failed tank can do? 20k in a minute, easy, and that is if you are home to stop it. Getting a good tank is worth the money IMO. It's not the part you want to save money on. JME

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk