Saltwater Fantaseas sale tonight

Bicyclebill

I just saw on Craigslist that Saltwater Fantaseas is having a 25% off everything sale tonight from 9pm to 1am. Might be worth checking out I guess.

The gift bags are nice too I was in the other day while they were putting then together. The bag alone is worth the trip. Only go out to the first 20 people. Also they are having a raffle each ticket is 5 dollars and they are auctioning off a ton of stuff including a kessil light!

Wow' date=' just got back from SWF. The line was half way down the block when I got there at quarter to 9. Didn't think it was possible but we got the last gift bag. It was shoulder to shoulder in there. Never seen a shop so packed. Should be a great night for them.[/quote']

I wonder what happens when you yell BLUE RING OCTOPUS!!!!! in a room like that. LOL. (plotting)

Got the second to last bag great door prize, gift card carbon ic gel net and more worth the 40 min wait but my daughter played mario so it went by fast, 25%off everything in the store till 1am if your in need of food or supplements now is a great time, granted half the time i spent there was in line but was great to see so many people in there

Got the second to last bag great door prize, gift card carbon ic gel net and more worth the 40 min wait but my daughter played mario so it went by fast, 25%off everything in the store till 1am if your in need of food or supplements now is a great time, granted half the time i spent there was in line but was great to see so many people in there

was thinking of saying something to you since we were the only ones in line wearing flanels no but thought you may be on here you never know sometimes hope you got sumthing cool, gift bag was worth the wait wasn't sure what to expect when i left aloha but wasnt waste i got the 3 snails i needed! except the trochus