SPS!5, 10, 15 Dollar Frags and More!

Emerald525

I have a few SPS frags for sale!!!All are WYSIWYG (clap)(clap)Most have been fragged for a while as you can see the frag plugs are well encrusted

Here's a view of the frag racks!

DSC02204ARW.jpg

DSC02202ARW.jpg

Garf Bonsai definitely in my top 10 of SPS!(drooler) Large 2 inch frag 40 dollars 3 1 inch frags 25 dollars[/b] All Sold

DSC02215ARW.jpg

DSC02194ARW.jpg

About a 1 inch Frag of Plana 15 DollarsSold

DSC02220ARW.jpg

Lovely multibranched Prostrata 25 dollarsSOLD

DSC02195ARW.jpg

This is definitely a must have for an SPS collector! about 1 inch frag 20 dollarsSOLD

DSC02219ARW.jpg

DSC02218ARW.jpg

No Name A and I believe the other one is a Rufus 10 Dollars for either fragNo name smooth polyp acro and Rufus SOLD

DSC02190ARW.jpg

Nice Yellow Torts. Yellow is not a super common color in the hobby and these give some nice variation of color in the tank

Frag a and B are about 3 inches long Frag A 25 Frag B 15 Frag C 10 All frags Sold

DSC02188ARW.jpg

No Name Frags A or B only 10 dollars!Both frags sold

DSC02191ARW.jpg

DSC02217ARW.jpg

For you Montipora Lovers I have several:

Tyree Season's Greetings (some people think this looks like the chili pepper monti but they are very different side to side. These have bright red polyps and a darker green base! 2 Frags 5 Dollars each Both Frags sold

Blue Polyp Undata picture doesn't do it justice has really beautiful blue polyps on it (drooler)3 frags 10 dollars 2 frags sold 1 left

Tyree Sunset Monti 1 Frag 10 dollars Sold

Mystic Sunset1 frag 20 dollars SOLD

DSC02207ARW.jpg

DSC02221ARW.jpg

DSC02222ARW.jpg

DSC02208ARW.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Thanks for the Great deal on the Frags Looking forward to seeing how the color comes out here in couple of weeks once they get aclimated to their new home..

Once Again

Thanks For A Great Deal !!!

Have Wonderful Wet Weekend! (waving)

It was great to meet you both stop by again soon.