Just wanted to show off a bit

Re_Run

So have been working on this ever since I had that monster ich out break that wiped out most of the tank.

So here is Re_run's 2.0 on the 110 Miracle StarFire, with LEDS, w/ calcuim reactor and 40 gal sump, reef keeper lite 2.0

It's about 1/2 way to where I want it to be. Going to re work the rocks a little better,and go with a larger grain on the sand bed. as some you know I will be moving in the next 10 days. Getting my own fish room with it plumbed to to the garage with a separate room for filters, qt and frags tanks.

full tank shot

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13497[/ATTACH]

under tank filter sump area

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13500[/ATTACH]

external controls

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13501[/ATTACH]

my favorite part of the tank for the sps (thanks Big John They are doing Great!)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13498[/ATTACH]

Wife's favorite coral

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13502[/ATTACH]l

Going to post the move and upgraded setup at the new house for people who like build threads. Any comments suggestions are greatly appreciated.

see next a few random pics

post-8875-14186779106_thumb.jpg

post-8875-14186779107_thumb.jpg

Thanks for all the compliments have worked really hard on this. Can't wait for the move to be done.

Going to be like a mother hen with her chicks, moving all the tanks.. 3 larger ones with all the trimmings 1 40b set up a qt/ hosp set up and 2 picos 6g and 2g. + a 12g tall, figure its going to take a week more or less geting the 220 in first then moving everthing in to that one , do the construction work then install the rest.

In the new house Finally get a fish room thats going to have 450g viewing area over 3 tanks on a 14' wall of water. decided to go with 3 tanks. a FOWLR, A mixed reef island set up in the on the other end and a SPS only in the middle, still may change the order around trying to figure out what will look best, a 120 starfire with LDES on either on the end and a 220 (james tank) acrylic in the middle with MH 3/250 + 4 t5 supplemets. plumping them through the wall and have a filter / frag / QT setup room build on the other side with 3 sumps filter setup plumbed together w/ disconects to beable to isolate the tanks if nessarry. Then a wall rack for the QT and hosp tanks wraping around one side a frag breeding station. Going to move this once I get started to the build thread with lots of pics.

Ideas?

look for me on the build thread Have a Great Wet Day!!! (drinking)