equipment & tank FS Trade

Re_Run

55 gal Glass tank set up,stand, with new hood, , sump & hob over flow, skimmer Reef octo 1000 (older model work great modded pump pulls 1 to 2 cups dark skimmate a week), eco plus633 return pump, (or hob filter, and eshoppes hob skimmer (1 month old skimmer last one pump sized and they replaced the whole thing)), skimmer, 2 t5 and 2 t11 (all 4 new bulbs less than 6 weeks old), light ballast and timers , stand hood lights, hob filter, heater, 2 Hydor Koralia Pump/Power head with waver maker, 40-50lbs LR, also have a dual BattWing MH set up for it 250 w PFO Ballast with newer 14k bulb, and 1/4 chiller, and a carbon/gfo reactor with pump..more odds and ends ect ect ect...

$550-$750 takes it (depends on what filter and light combo you would like

less fish, and a few of my favorite soft corals. Would be willing to include for right price

approx 6" potters angel, purple tang, bi-color angel, yellow tang ( I know to small for the tangs (is temporary housing while setting new tank and cycling it), can sell fish separately as I said going different direction..

includes about 15 head HammerHead, some shrooms, could include some orange/ pink yumas rics, hairies, and a few other softies.. also mated pair of pink skunk clowns few blue/yellow tail damsels, various cuc, and depending on the deal around 40-60lbs of Fujji LR with lots of purple Coraline algea encrusted on it.

setting up my new 120 star fire and going a different direction with.

will part most of it out for right deal

can ship most of it, paypal cash, would consider part trade, or ..

Make me a fair offer needs to go Moving in a week and don't want to tear it down and set it backup just to tear it down again.

pics on request

also have a couple of seaswirls

in good working order $75 each

and 2 mp10 wireless http://www.marinedepot.com/EcoTech_Marine_MP10_Vortech_Propeller_Pump_w_Wireless_EcoSMART_Driver_Adjustable_Flow_Aquarium_Powerheads-EcoTech_Marine-EM1253-FIPHAD-vi.html

$425 for the pair up grading to mp40s

and have and extra 20 gal sump

40b with 2x4 stand and 20 gal sump all glass both $80 for the pair

12g gal tall with lights, prizm skimmer and black sand that has been dried and cleaned $100

and some other odds and ends tell me what you looking for might have it

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13490[/ATTACH]

post-8875-141867791052_thumb.jpg

can see going to have to re-oranize this thread..

puple tang $175

potters $ 45

clowns pair $60

mh set up $100 for balast, 2 reflector and mougals, 3 bulbs 14k

rock $4 lb most are show piece size quality

chiller $150 works needs a good cleaning

55g tank stand hood $75

t5/t12 lights with balasts and end caps, timers 48 Inch set of 4 cost was around 175.. $80

eshopps skimmer pending

prizm skimmer $50

reef octo 100 skimmer $100

sump $50

hob return $30

2 3/4 "seaswirls in good working order $75 each

2 mp10 wireless http://www.marinedepot.com/EcoTech_M...FIPHAD-vi.html $425 for the pair or $220 ea

extra 20 gal sump $40

40b with 2x4 stand and 20 gal sump all glass both $80 for the pair

12g gal tall with lights, prizm skimmer and black sand that has been dried and cleaned $100

and some other odds and ends tell me what you looking for might have it