Before and after aquascape

PowderBlue

So I decided to get rid of the "rock wall" as best I could. I have an eel so I needed to retain a bit of hiding places for him. I pulled about 20 pounds of rock from my display and relocated it in my sump. Luckily I have a pretty large sump, so technically I didn't loose any beneficial rock! I am in no way good at doing this, rarely happy with the outcome but I like this setup the best out of any I've done. I have mainly "chunky" pieces of Rock, which makes its hard to accomplish the "islands" look but here it is!

[ATTACH]13391[/ATTACH]

Before

[ATTACH]13392[/ATTACH]

After. Water is still kind of clouded, corals are a little mad, but everything is placed where I want it. Doing a 30 gallon change here once my little helper going to sleep!

[ATTACH]13393[/ATTACH]

Little closer up.

[ATTACH]13394[/ATTACH]

My helper :)

post-8871-141867790927_thumb.jpg

post-8871-14186779093_thumb.jpg

post-8871-141867790933_thumb.jpg

post-8871-141867790936_thumb.jpg

cut it off the rock where you don't want it the rubber band those pieces to a differrent rock and wa la frags for sale.. Tank is looking out standing! still sorry I missed out on getting the eel from you he looks really happy in his new home. Congrats on the new lay out.