WTS 40 Drilled Breeder

Matteo

I have a 40 gallon breeder with stand with 60lbs of large Marco rock and 30lbs of random live rock in the sump and DT. It has a 2inch opening but is 1.5inch drilled. It drains into a rubber maid sump which has 30lbs of live rock or so a Super Skimmer for 65 gallons a heater with remote thermostat controller and temperature probe. the return pump is a quiet one 2200 with a pvc check valve. This tank is leak and overflow proof. Up top there is 2 Koralias pretty new. 750gph and 1050gph. The return pump puts out about 300-350 gph so you have plenty of flow. The circulation pumps are hooked up to a tsunami wave maker. The light isnt made for the tank I was going to get a new one but I just wanna down size to a pico or small nano. The light is a 150 watt metal halide that clips on. I have some coral and a fish that I think I will keep to stock my smaller tank so mostly just selling everything else. up for trades for a smaller system or would like $300 obo text me 503-929-8754

post-8943-14186779049_thumb.jpg