Is this for real???

PowderBlue

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/fod/3305824513.html

WE OFFER THE LOWEST PRICES IN MARINE FISH AND INVERTEBRATES!

Buy Live Saltwater Fish and invertebrates with confidence. Blue Ocean Marine (B.O.M) offers to the public high quality marine fish and invertebrates at the lowest price possible. B.O.M is located in Tigard near Washington Square Mall. We just received a large selection of 1000 marine fish and invertebrates from all around the world.... We pride ourselves in having the healthiest fish in the cleanest environment all the while offering you the largest selection at the very best prices!

We have a wide range of marine fish: Purple Tang, Sohal Tang, Gem Tang, Angel fish (Scribble, Clarion, et...) , Anglers, Anthias, Basslets Batfish, Blennies, Boxfish, Cowfish, Butterflyfish, Cardinals, Chromis, Clownfish, Damsels Dartfish, Dragonets Eels, Filefish, Foxface, Goatfish, Gobies, Groupers, Hawkfish ,Hogfish, Jacks, Jawfish, Lionfish, Parrotfish, Pipefish, Pseudochromis Dottybacks, Puffers, Rabbitfish, Reef Candidates Snappers, Squirrelfish, Sweetlips Tangs, Surgeon Fish, Trigger fish(Crosshatch), Wrasse all types, etc.... to many to list!

Please contact B.O.M. ONLY by email or or text -- (503) 740-6720 if you are interested. Minimal purchase is $100.

Thank you, Vin-Diesel

Someone bored?? Lmao

Minimal purchase 100 bucks? Vin diesel??

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure hope I don't get cut off . I'm addicted . Where would I get my fix at !! ... Ill be coming to your house to buy my water !!

I wouldn't get water from me after two crashes so recently. Still can't figure out what it was..

Ok back on topic though.

Heard very similar things like the others have posted.