Is this for real???

PowderBlue

Hey guys this dude is straight up bogus I asked him for prices and he said bring a hundred dollars cause ur going to need more money than that and when I asked him for specific prices all he said was chromis are $5 dollars at retail stores I think he might be retarded IMHO

Or maybe you guys don't realize that he lurks on the site? I haven't seen him on here in a long time but that doesn't mean that he's still not looking. These types of threads are what drive me nuts. Are we really just trying to have fun making fun of someone on a Saturday night?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you read the original post I asked if it was a joke, by the name, the minimum 100 dollar purchase etc most anyone would think it was a joke. With him saying to email for a price list, then saying "bring 100 bucks cause you will need more" seems like a crock of s#^% to me. If I want to pay retail I'm [language filter] sure not going to be looking on Craigslist... If he is reading this maybe he will see that being straight forward with someone is how you earn business, not being a jerk about it.

Or maybe you guys don't realize that he lurks on the site? I haven't seen him on here in a long time but that doesn't mean that he's still not looking. These types of threads are what drive me nuts. Are we really just trying to have fun making fun of someone on a Saturday night?

In all fairness, i AM spending my saturday night making fun of vin diesel. The actor though, not the Craigslist fish salesman.

:p

Check this if there remains any questions as to if this is real BTW his name is Vinh Ly and BLUE OCEAN MARINES was 1st registered 02/28/2011 with the state as a business

http://www.lookupbook.com/profile/misc-business/or/tigard/blue-ocean-marines

and

http://egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg_web_name_srch_inq.show_detl?p_be_rsn=1505070&p_srce=BR_INQ&p_print=FALSE

Haha yeah same with me I blew the motor in my Infiniti G35 so I bout a beater 86 Camry muffler got ripped off so its crazy loud but it only cost $700 bucks and gets 30mpg kinda of upset that the money didn't go into my tank but its whatever

Loo no way! Another 86 corolla member haha. Our was my wife's high school car, it sits usually now, but it runs and like you said the 30mpg is pretty nice!