2 ecotech marine radion xr30 led lights for sale

EFFICIENT REEFER

Then he's not being very efficient about selling his equipment. Lol.

HTC EVO

Ya, I'm just thinking he might be checking to see if has a PM, but not checking the thread. Who knows though, he could be watching us right now.... LOL J/K. (laugh)

Bump for this guy trying to sell something-(clap) Keep on topic or shut your pieholes and open your own threads

(backtotopic)

Yeah, people negatively reviewing it in for sale thread dont help, theyre a good fixture just pverpriced this is a good oppurtuniry for anyone wanting some to get a good deal, bump for the sale. I mean hes still got the box even !!!

I personally wouldnt want someone negatively talking about what im trying to sale in the thread im trying to sell it on, as if it wasnt hard enough to sell 1200$ of lights

Yeah, people negatively reviewing it in for sale thread dont help, theyre a good fixture just pverpriced this is a good oppurtuniry for anyone wanting some to get a good deal, bump for the sale. I mean hes still got the box even !!!

I personally wouldnt want someone negatively talking about what im trying to sale in the thread im trying to sell it on, as if it wasnt hard enough to sell 1200$ of lights

I know your opinions.. Lol I'm jk