Anemone Id

Jeffreyg

No it doesn't have a red base . It's cream color I have two other nems in the tank a rbta and a orange tip bubble the foots the same color . I'm tempted to pick it up and take another picture but I'll wait until morning and try again. Sorry about the picture all I have is a iPhone cam for now . No big deal I bought it for ten bucks just try to figure out what exactly it is . Because ya when I google the heck out of sand nem all I was getting was the lta definatly not that

It does well I hope not lol I like my starfish !! The only difference and I can't tell if it's just the way the colors are on that maxi but it looks like the bulbs get larger toward the outer edge . This guys bulbs are all the same size. Kind resembling that of a seabea with the purple tips I don't think I have ever seen one that wasnt bleached white as snow with purple tips ..

0a172d18.jpg

0523cbff.jpg

3eb76977.jpg

e7935ede.jpg

Alright well I guess I have a baby seabea . Hmm know anybody that wants a baby seabea lol they get huge don't they I already have to decent size bubble tips .. I don't know what I was thinking I tried googling it while I was there but didn't get much so for the ten bucks couldnt pass it up anybody wants it let me know