90 gallon cube builders??

PowderBlue

Looking to have a rimless 90 gallon cube built. Not sure what the dimensions are. Probably could figure it out on google but I'm being lazy :) anyone have a tank built locally? If so experience with who you used. Price? Turn around time etc. alterego told me about a guy on the forums but I forgot the name! Also what's your opinion on the best dimensions for a 90 cube?

wanareef builds alot of tanks his work is very nice from what I have seen He did franks cube and cuttlefishandcorals two tanks and sump he is also working on frankb tank. And those are just the ones I know off the top of my head cause I built all the stands for them. Speaking of such if you would like a steel stand for it give me a yell I will whip one up for you.

wanareef builds alot of tanks his work is very nice from what I have seen He did franks cube and cuttlefishandcorals two tanks and sump he is also working on frankb tank. And those are just the ones I know off the top of my head cause I built all the stands for them. Speaking of such if you would like a steel stand for it give me a yell I will whip one up for you.

Sounds good! Once I get the lighting for it I Have pretty much everything I need, going to flip my 40b into the sump for it so it's just waiting on lights, and the go ahead for a other build from my better half lol

You will likely have some dark spots in the tank but it might actually be a good thing with your chalices and brains anyways. I would try it out and decide from there. an 8 bulb Tek light would probably be the best for that demension IMO if you don't want to move to LED's. SPS wasn't my thing for a few years either but it's kind of a nice change now.

Leaf fish stomach swell when they eat, so it would be swollen, if you really want him to eat go pick up some ghost shrimp and fresh water feeder fish, isolate him and throw both in at the same time, see which he is more susceptible to eat and interested in if he focuses on. The. Just go from there I know mine likes fish and does not eat any crustaceans I also notice mine loves anything living that he can't eat. He loves being a companion :) lol slept next to my filefish all the time, and a blue legged hermit he just hangs out with him. Lol