50lbs of Live rock for $60

NoobtoSalt

Alright well I thought it was only about 30-40lbs but I just got done weighing it in and it was 52lbs. I'm also throwing in what's left of the CUC (few hermits and snails that are all over the rock). Come and get it today is all that I ask. That's just over $1 per lb for real live rock. Some of these pieces are keepers for sure I just don't want to hang on to them for that long.

52lbs for $60

PM is the key...........

46c7815b-b8f8-6962.jpg

LC Scott is interested' date=' but is at work till 6pm today. He will PM you after he gets off and has time to check his check book, if it's still available. PS he lives in John's Landing.[/quote']

I have no idea where John's landing is but really want this gone today. If I can get a commitment that's great, otherwise I'm going to post it on craigslist soon too. Need to get it out of the living room.

I tried to buy this rock from you awhile ago if I wasn't mistaken... Now I got LR and your selling it.. Busting my balls man lol. I really wish I had $60 right now..

Bump for noobs insane deals.. Cube for $50 rock for $60?

I was going to setup a new tank for my parents at their place but they have decided to just stick with what they have. I don't want to keep hanging onto things. If I need it I will buy it at that time. I don't want to keep thinking for a future build at this point. I just can't believe I haven't had anyone over here yet. (scratch)

And yes the prices are right, $50 for the cube still and $60 for the rock or if you buy both I will still do $100. I initially thought this was only 30-40lbs or rock but it's in the buyers best benefit to come and get it tonight. If it doesn't sell tonight It's turning into dry rock..:( need it out of the living room.

Dude I hear ya, you should start accepting offers-its been what, over 6 hours since you posted this(flame)

Patience grass hopper

Yeah but I've been getting PM's that your not seeing...(laugh)

But agreed. I've been sitting on it for a few weeks now and no bites until today. Just was hoping to have it out of here before the wife got home from work.