WTB Dry live rock.

duffy340

I got mine from bulkreefsupply. The reefsaver rock is pretty cheap. I think I paid 2.39lb(100lbs). Free shipping if you spend over $175. Its really nice stuff. I also got dry pukani from them that was really nice but it was around 3.39lb(50lbs). My cycle does seem to be taking me longer but nice to not have any nasty hitchhikers.

Yes they do I just bought a 50# box of the fiji for $129 and some bulk heads and got my free shipping as well. If you only want the rock you can wait till the next group buy and piggy back on some ones order to get the free shipping =)

check out marco rock or reefbuilders (one of our sponsors) you can usually get a 50 pound box shipped for around $100

Edit:

Reefcleaners, not reefbuilders. Sorry bout that. Heres a link

http://www.reefcleaners.org/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_new.tpl&product_id=135&category_id=3&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=58

and heres one for marco rock

http://www.marcorocks.com/50poundboxkeylargorockfreeshippinginthecontinentalus.aspx

All those sites look great. I like that macro rocks come pre cycled.

When adding live or dry rock to your tank you should always expect a small cycle. And if you buy live rock online there will be some die off in shipping, you should always rinse and scrub it off in salt water to remove some of the bacteria that died off in transit befor putting it in your tank.