FS: Sweet Maxi-Mini Ricordia Zoa Combo Rock

Emerald525

We were going to put up another tank dedicated to maxi minis but decided three tanks was plenty!(laugh)

Here's a pretty sweet combo rock.(drooler) It is about 6 x 4 inches and about 6lbs and chocked full of corals! (clap)(clap)

It has 6 maxi minis

multiple bright Florida Ricordia

Zoas as seen

pulsing Xenia

and a Sebae anemone

and more! 200 dollars OBO

I know that sounds like a lot but the maxi minis alone are worth more than half the cost alone and the Ricordias on it are pretty awesome

DSC01602ARW.jpg

DSC01604ARW.jpg

DSC01605ARW.jpg

DSC01610ARW.jpg

Instant collection of an established rock! Who wants a really sweet rock?

That would be one sweet rock in a little biocube or other small nano tank lppks loke it is worth the asking price good luck with the sale =)

Thanks Jeramy. It is a sweet rock and agree would be awesome in a nano. Pretty hearty corals and low light.

I would be really interested' date=' but not sure on my lighting ? Sending a pm[/quote']

pm replied to

Looking schweet! Hows the sebae doing? Is that it in the first pic? I sooooo need to set up another tank soon! Miss having one for sure!

Hey David! The sebae is doing fine. Couldn't get a good picture of it as it is in the corner. You're right in the first pic. You do need a new tank as you say Mang!