macna full pass and a grip of raffle tix

Electrokate

anyone want to go to macna? Bought the full pass and raffle tix when the event was first announced. whoever goes gets a grip of swag, and it's supposedly transferrable, so anyone want to go? I did never buy the plane and hotel tix, and am so burned out on fish tanks am contemplating fully quitting

Kate

Don't quit! I was very Impressed with your tanks, and wish I could do as well. Your quitting would be a loss, if you want/need help with things let me know. Scale back and just focus on something challenging. I picked breeding orchid dottybacks for my project.

Kate sorry to hear you're feeling that way. Your systems are amazing. Sometimes simplifying helps. When we cut down on tanks and cut back on sps that really helped.

Having a system crash can be discouraging but it also can be a way to make a fresh start.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk

I completely feel your pain Kate. Don't give up :) I would go with the rest of the group so far and say scale back and enjoy it a little more. I know what it is like to have a lot of tanks and time invested and just feel like you are walking away. It is a relief but on the other hand I am going to miss it. At least I know a couple of people with systems still if I want to go get my hands wet.

Price?

I have had three very good friends quit, and sell off all of there supply. All of them have bought a new tank within three months. Just Fair warning. IME it is possible to do virtually nothing to your tank and have it still be awesome. My reef tank gets the glass cleaned every four or five days with a magnet, an ATO filled once a week, and the fish get fed once a week. In a 6 month period that is all. I love my tanks, but don't have the time either these days. Just sayin, you can simplify it.

I might be interested in Macna though, let me know what ya want. Some of my friends from England are coming over, would be fun to meet up with them and here there lectures in person.

alright I won't quit, feel a tiny nano goby width less depressed. Probably should just go to Macna, as I want to touch the hand of the son of Jaques Cousteau. And meet all these facebook friends I have. If BrianB and pledosophy go we can have a little PNW gang, that would be cool. Is it worth taking an extra day there to see the public aquarium?

alright I won't quit' date=' feel a tiny nano goby width less depressed. Probably should just go to Macna, as I want to touch the hand of the son of Jaques Cousteau. And meet all these facebook friends I have. If BrianB and pledosophy go we can have a little PNW gang, that would be cool. Is it worth taking an extra day there to see the public aquarium?[/quote']

Beth and I will be going Kate so maybe we can meet up. Glad you're not giving up. The frags you gave me are doing well.