Couple fish & some Coral

racefan

I have a Male Mandarin & a Blue Tang (it's about 3')for sale.(Sale pending on both fish) Both are healthy & eating like pigs. The Mandarin will eat bits of frozen food when I feed the rest of the tank so I kinda wonder if it wouldn't be too hard to get it to eat frozen on a regular basis (just my uninformed opinion) $15.00 for the Mandarin $25.00 for the Tang. Coral. I have a ? I'm rather embarrassed to say I forgot what Stylaster told me it is. DOH! (some sort of Monti?) my picture skills STINK! it's about 5"x5" $15.00 (Sale pending)Next is a Chalice(sale pending) that I also forgot what Roy said it is (you noticing a pattern here?) $5.00 and lastly a Zoa rock $10.00. I will be in Portland area this coming Sat.(7/7) if anyone wants to meet or I will be at the July meeting a Noobs. Also I will have a 40B that's drilled with a stand, T5's with 4 month old ATI bulbs, BRS media reactor, Some REALLY nice looking live rock for $3.00 a lb. That's for sale as soon as the livestock is gone.

DSCF2383sm.jpg

DSCF2438sm.jpg

DSCF2440sm.jpg

DSCF2441sm.jpg

i will take the mandarin if it started to take frozen food. and see if i can save your chalice. It seems it is dying, what the color it had?

i will leaving for vacation Saturday noon. but I will go back and forth between seattle and portland. we can meet at a I5 exit when I head back to Portland 7/18 or 7/19

I'll take the blue tang. If your going to the July meeting

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Yes I am, I want to check out noobs LED's

The zoas are eagle eyes' date=' the monti looks like a purple haze. I can't tell what the chalice is. Nice looking Mandarin and great price. It will go quickly. I would snatch it up if I don't already have one.[/quote']

Thanks Kim!

i will take the mandarin if it started to take frozen food. and see if i can save your chalice. It seems it is dying, what the color it had?

i will leaving for vacation Saturday noon. but I will go back and forth between seattle and portland. we can meet at a I5 exit when I head back to Portland 7/18 or 7/19

The chalice is orange/ green. Sounds good on the Mandarin. I'm like 3 minutes off of I-5 so we cab meet up real easy.