Just a FYI PETCO's dollar per gallon sale

duffy340

The Petco I was at also took really good care of their animals. But unfortunatly there are some horrrible locations that do desirve the reputation. Most do care :)

I think this is true...the one in corvallis is pretty bad. not necessarily that people don't care, maybe they're under staffed? maybe they lack knowledge? whatever it is, there's usually whole tanks of sick and dead and dying fish. they recently did away with the SW section...probably smart.

Years ago I had a bad expeirence their buying a flame angel the guy chased it right out of the tank and onto the floor and made no attempt to try and save it just let it die that was the last time I bought anything alive from a petco. That being said I am sure like most stereo types not all are bad but I do from time to time buy other things from them =)

Okay, so I grabbed a 55 gallon aquarium to build my sump/refugium and I just want to verify something...On the tank, it reads "Do not drill." Is it tempered all the way around or is that just one of those "warranty violating" warnings? I certainly intend on drilling the tank. Thanks!

Okay' date=' so I grabbed a 55 gallon aquarium to build my sump/refugium and I just want to verify something...On the tank, it reads "Do not drill." Is it tempered all the way around or is that just one of those "warranty violating" warnings? I certainly intend on drilling the tank. Thanks![/quote']

They usually put that sticker on the bottom and that is usually the only pane that is tempered. You could call the manufacturer to double check though.

Sent from my Dark Unicorn Resurrected v.2.5 using Tapatalk 2