Little Donna's first trade

Kimberlee

So remember my little Donna's 20 long?? Well she will be w/ me (pending perfect behavior) at the meeting tomorrow. She doesn't have a lot to trade, but I thought I would post up what she does have and maybe we can encourage the little reefer.... She has 1 red mushroom, 1 green hairy mushroom and some kenya tree and is looking for other mushrooms and maybe some other kind of soft corals. Thx guys LMK

I have a little frag of a orange cap the has a red fuzzy muxhroom on it that she can have =)

That is very sweet, thank you. If no one wants to trade her for the frags she has, I'm going to encourage her to donate them to TFT. She loves to program so it should be easy.

I wish I woulda seen this before the meeting. I would have brought her some TECO fire and ice and maybe a magician zoa maybe my next time up to Salem

Well its the thought that counts, thx. As you can see the good people here throw corals at her. Any chance of making her the club mascot?