Wanted....Larger Leathers...

ReefSafari

So I am shifting to more easy to keep things, and I am looking for a nice Center Peice for my 40 Breeder, I would love to find a large Tyree Green ToadStool Leather, or any Large Toadstool, also looking for Neon Green Sinulara and Fiji Yellow Leather Coral, Devils Hand ect.. ect.. If anyone has some that they are thinking about parting with let me know, I have some Corals I can trade, mostly LPS (Fungia, Candy Canes, ect..) and would be willing to do cash as well. Not really looking for Frags of things, more Show Peice size if possible...doesn't have to be HUGE huge...but larger than a frag...lol.... and able to fit into a 40 breeder...lol;)

I don't make it down to the shops as much anymore, but if someone see's anything at the shops I would love a heads up..Thanks Everyone:D

Thanks

David

I've got a 3-4" or so pink sarcophyton I could part with...not sure what I'd want in trade, but something may work...cash always does too :) It grew from a 1" frag to its current size in about 6 months under a fred meyers 64w fluorescent fixture and it's loving the new T5s, even on the sandbed. I bet it'd keep growing like crazy in any decent tank.

I can bring it to Garret's sunday if you'll be there (or someone who can give it a lift).

EDIT for pic, under T5 actinics and a pink plus (4 bulbs total) at the bottom of a 90g right after setup (a couple weeks ago):

DSC_0130.jpg