FS-Chalice frags

MrBret

I wanted to hold these and sell them all at once with some others i haven't cut up yet, but i lot 2 items due to being crowded so i figured i would just put up what's ready. List as follows. tyree Robokaki, 2 frags $40(6eyes) and $60(11eye's or so) miami hurricane, 3eyes for $30, two 4 eye frags $35(1 sold to Emerald525) and 7 eyes $45 tyree key lime mango, 2 frags( $35 and $40) emerald mummy eye, 1 for $35(3 eyes) 2 for $40(5+ eyes) and 1 for $50(8+eyes) Also a 4 eye piece of Tyree Bubble Gum Monster $65. That's most of what is crowding my sand bed at the moment. pic to follow. Thanks for any interest.

Got ya down for it :) On a side note, Frankb and I went in on a few chalices together and got a couple things in the packs that we both already have. I have a 4 eye piece of Tryee Bubble Gum Monster(was 1 eye when we got it), has grown out very nice with a full rim $65 Half the money on that is yours FrankB. Will add a picture later today.

You are welcome out any time J-Dog, if your thinking this weekend i'm gone saturday but will be home anytime after 12:00 on Sunday. You could put your name on some of the things that are in waiting to be cut up. I will pm ya my address.

Archived