I am looking for a few of the following encrusting frags:

Mystic sunset

Chili Pepper

Superman

Apple Berry

Apple Jack

Reverse Superman

Or anything with some nice color

I am also trying to find a frag of Forrest Fire Digi.....Let me know what ya got, thanks.

I've got bright orange encrusting monti, dont know the name. It's not brown orange like cap, it's the most orange sps I've ever seen. You looking to buy or trade, I have about 5 encrusting Monties, but lots of the orange in particular.

I've got bright orange encrusting monti' date=' dont know the name. It's not brown orange like cap, it's the most orange sps I've ever seen. You looking to buy or trade, I have about 5 encrusting Monties, but lots of the orange in particular.[/quote']

What are the other encrusting montis u got? And what would u be looking for in trade?

I've got two colorful encrusting montis, a rainbow and a sunset (actually two different types of sunset). I'd be interested in frags of other encrusting montis you might have or colorful zoas or ricordias to add to my gardens of each.

LMK if you're interested,

Mark

Heya Mark!! Long time no talk :)

You can see a few of my monties and others in this quick iPhone photo session of my tank. Its still a bit rough since I just moved it 6 months ago.

http://s697.photobucket.com/albums/vv340/j-retzlaff/

Hey Joel,

Tank's looking great! I'm always up for a little tradin'. I've fragged the rainbow three or four times now as it grows nice and fast. Haven't fragged the sunset yet. Could use some red, but looking for something a little more "special".

Here's a pic of the sunset and rainbow:

sunsetmonti.jpg

montiporapolyps.jpg

mark