Who knew someone could kill GSP

Vis

I killed one too (scratch) Also a Xenia . I felt like I killed a dandalion :(

Too funny. At least that made me laugh about it. I'm going to tell my husband it was a very sensitive coral (whistle)

Wow' date=' I just scrubbed mine up with a toothbrush to remove a small patch of algae and it only closed up for a day. Need a small frag of toothbrush-proof GSP?[/quote']

I'd love one. If you can tell me how to do it I'll frag a piece of frogspawn ,which is obviously very hardy .

I'm sure we have all been there, I always wanted Xenia but couldn't keep some alive for years. Finally got a piece that took off and became the nuisance its supposed to be! let me know if you need some:)

(laugh) this is a funny thread. Congrats Darice on killing the green star polyp (clap) (clap) That is a really difficult thing to do. If you can figure out what you did, reefers would be lining up to your house to get your trade secret... If it makes you feel better , the pink star polyps died at the Pioneer school tank..

Oh and for the record the xenia died off in the Pioneer school tank too.. I don't think Xenia likes the water temperature too cold.

The Kenya tree is thriving though. If you ever kill Kenya tree that's when you should feel badly... (laugh)

(laugh) this is a funny thread. Congrats Darice on killing the green star polyp (clap) (clap) That is a really difficult thing to do. If you can figure out what you did, reefers would be lining up to your house to get your trade secret... If it makes you feel better , the pink star polyps died at the Pioneer school tank..

Oh and for the record the xenia died off in the Pioneer school tank too.. I don't think Xenia likes the water temperature too cold.

The Kenya tree is thriving though. If you ever kill Kenya tree that's when you should feel badly... (laugh)

If I ever do kill a Xenia or Kenya Tree I'll be to embarrassed to fess up. I'm afraid I'm going to get a bad rep. :D

If I ever do kill a Xenia or Kenya Tree I'll be to embarrassed to fess up. I'm afraid I'm going to get a bad rep. :D

LOL well I know where you can get more Kenya tree for free! Beth and I still owe you a tour of the fish stores although they all seem to be closing down so maybe it will be a tour of fellow reefers tanks! :)

LOL well I know where you can get more Kenya tree for free! Beth and I still owe you a tour of the fish stores although they all seem to be closing down so maybe it will be a tour of fellow reefers tanks! :)

Sounds good. Maybe you girls can come over and we can have a glass of wine and watch my Solana cycling (whistle)