Breaking the cube down

Will consider trades for camping stuff in good condition (tent, stoves, canopys, trout poles and reels). or obo

Lumen Max 3 double ended pendant w/ glass and 6 mo old phoenix bulb $40.00

322b2a9a-1229-26ed.jpg

PFO 250 watt hqi ballast $40.00

322b2a9a-12ae-ff99.jpg

Bulk Reef Supply 5 stage ro/di unit with booster pump and guage $175.00

322b2a9a-1392-ef52.jpg

Refractometer $20.00 pending bored

322b2a9a-1572-0cc0.jpg

Ok i guess i have to hire one of my employees to click update on here every 5 minutes and i might have a chance at some of the awesom deals that come across here. Kim, Beth... if you end up deciding that the tank won't fit for you, i know a place for it.

Skimmer sold pending dimensions. how tall is it/ what model?

Will measure it tonight and get back with you. And I have no idea what model it is? I purchased it a few years back from Waves. I can measure the base which I think tells which model it is if I'm correct? But it rocked the show in my tank. And honestly is priced to sell quick in my opinion:-)

Ok i guess i have to hire one of my employees to click update on here every 5 minutes and i might have a chance at some of the awesom deals that come across here. Kim' date=' Beth... if you end up deciding that the tank won't fit for you, i know a place for it.[/quote']

LOL Don't feel bad Bret. I was actually over at his house admiring the cube and was on the fence because I don't need it. I don't have any room for it and have no clue where I'm going to put it.. (laugh) I just have always loved Envision cubes and just couldn't resist any longer...

David by the way Beth already knows. Was going to surprise her but good news travels fast.

Bump! The blastomussa is awesome by the way... I debated getting that too...

Matt snuck in' date=' and purchased the tank ladies :-O[/quote']

rofl Oh no he didn't....(wife) (inside joke folks.... ;) )

Another friendly thread bump... Don't miss RickT's request for the OME like I did. Sorry you got such a small frag from me Rick!

David by the way Beth already knows. Was going to surprise her but good news travels fast.

Sure does!!! Thanks for the cool cube dear!!!

Bumping this up... he still has some good stuff left!!!

Thanks David for the awesome deals, sorry you are getting out for a while.... hope you stick around the forums while you take your break!

Thanks David for the awesome deals, sorry you are getting out for a while.... hope you stick around the forums while you take your break!

Thank you ladies, for all the purchases!!! And I'll be lurking around behind the scenes till I'm ready to start up my crack habbit once more:-)

And all pm'd replied too:-)