Which aquarium?

Gabe

Monterey or Seattle?

We are wanting to take a road trip to one of these two aquariums soon and I am looking for sugestions. I have been to Monterey, but not Seattle. We have family in California and Washington so acomadations shouldn't be an issue.

Has anyone here been to both. We have two boys, 2 and 3 1/2.

Thanks Gabe

Monterey or Seattle?

We are wanting to take a road trip to one of these two aquariums soon and I am looking for sugestions. I have been to Monterey, but not Seattle. We have family in California and Washington so acomadations shouldn't be an issue.

Has anyone here been to both. We have two boys, 2 and 3 1/2.

Thanks Gabe

The steinhart aquarium in San Francisco sounds pretty awesome. I've never been there but it sounds awesome.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

I have been to both. I would say the Monterey aquarium is better. Since this will be like a vacation the thing that is awesome about Monterey is the wildlife and atmosphere around the the bay in addition to the awesome aquarium. We grabbed a picnic lunch and sat on one of the jetties and watched the wild otters play and eat like ten feet from us. You also have Santa cruz nearby and the orca tours. The Seattle aquarium is cool but it's like an extension of Portland with similar atmosphere.

Archived