Well that's it I have made up my mind!!

Michael7979

I will never have a different Mh bulb ever again!!

Just took out my old 20k Helios bulbs, (7-8 months), and replaced them with 20k Radiums, (that's what I had before the Helios).

I WILL NEVER USE ANYTHING BUT RADIUMS AGAIN!!!

If someone wants an opinion on bulbs and ballast combonation all I will ever say is that you should go with 20k Radiums and run them on a PFO HQI ballast.

Tried the Helios, (after seeing the tanks at Upscales), and hoping to be ble to get the extra month or so out of them compared to the Radiums. But the color of the Radiums is so much better then the Helios bulbs I had. That it is a no brainer as to what I'll buy again and again, forget the price. Great color and as we all know if you aren't happy with what you got you will change until you find what you love!! Well I have found it!!

bout time you started listening :)

Radiums over both show tanks, frag tanks, home tank.... Ya uhhh Radiums are where it is at.

Oh and on an HQI ballast WOWSERS!

Well hey no one ever said I was the "sharpest tool in the shed", just have to give us old guys some time to get things figured out!! DOH! (laugh) (whistle)

I tested the old VS new 400w Radiums with my new quantum meter' date=' with the probe just under the surface of the water. The 8 month old bulb was between 300 and 320, new bulb was around 600! A little bit of difference. Ryan[/quote']

RIGHT ON!!!!

(yahoo) (yahoo) (dancing) (party) (cheer) (party) (rock2) (rock2) (cheer) (party) (highfive)