Need place to stay for couple of weeks...

seafishinmn

Moving to Bend and was wondering if anyone knows of a place to stay cheaply for a couple of weeks while we select a home to buy! Was hoping that we wouldn't have to stay in a motel

I have only been to Bend once before so dont know any contacts.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Melissa

I dont know specifically but dont be afraid to offer someone renting a place for a short term lease. Times are tough real estate wise, especially in bend, it is a buyers market. Post a craigslist add over there stating what you are looking for and budget, you might get better than you think

I dont know specifically but dont be afraid to offer someone renting a place for a short term lease. Times are tough real estate wise' date=' especially in bend, it is a buyers market. Post a craigslist add over there stating what you are looking for and budget, you might get better than you think[/quote']

+1

They may charge an extra $25/month compared to a lease, but it'd be worth it to me compared to a motel-even with a kitchenette. Unless you have a whole family to house...but if a 2 bedroom apartment is enough (or extra), I bet you could get a month-month agreement. Since clsing on a house will take 45-75days, plus actually finding it/offering, you can honestly say your expecting a bare min of 2 months...

Archived