Thank you TECO!

Derbird

(clap)I just wanted to thank Jody at TECO for some awesome corals!(clap)

I got these in the group buy that Jesse got going (thanks again buddy) . They were already open and looking good when we first opened the shipping box even though it was five hours late. You have proven to me that I can get thing through the mail and have happy healthy critters. Most of the zoa's had more polyps then the description said, I will be ordering from TECO again.

TECOGroupBuy.jpg

Sorry for the horrific pic. I changed the filter sock and then thought to take it DOH!

PS any one who didn't get the Forbidden Fruits really missed out they are awe inspiring! If he has more its worth the shipping just for those. Don't let my bad pic put you off.

+1 on Jody!!! We are very lucky to have such a quality vendor who takes pride in his product. One of the biggest keys to survival with shipping is giving corals time to heal before shipping and giving a decent size frag. When you look at online vendors you will often get oversaturated pictures that look better than the actual coral. You will often get items that are fresh fragged. You will definitely pay higher prices! It is refreshing to have a vendor that you end up with more zoas than you ordered look better than his picture and are open in the bag!!!

He has also been a huge supporter of this forum and tanks for teachers!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk

I agree everything is beautiful and bigger than expected. Was so easy to order since Jesse did all the work (whistle) and Thomas delivered (clap).Thank you to both . The forbiden fruit looks just like Jody's pic.

+ 100 on this, thank you both, and you too Jody for the great frag.

Here's a couple of pictures of a few pieces I got.

The Miami hurricane looked amazing when I got it but my Oregon mummy eye decided to take part of it out the first night...(sad) I moved it now so it won't be fighting anymore. Oh and it had 3 extra eyes on the frag??? Go figure right. Jody always sends larger frags then what you pay for!

DSC_0033-3.jpg

Micromussa hanging out behind my zoas

DSC_0031-3.jpg

Red Planet frag (this thing is amazing)

DSC_0027-2.jpg

DSC_0026-3.jpg

Archived