Birthday sale!

Thank you sir! You have inspired me to run a sale

Today only:

Buy 3 Corals and get one FREE

Buy 3 Packs of food and get on FREE

Buy 3 Fish and get one FREE

Spend a total of $50 or more on livestock and get a FREE 4oz brine shrimp package

Spend a total of $100 or more on livestock and get a FREE 4oz brine shrimp package, and get a FREE emerald crab or peppermint shrimp!

Spend $200 or more on livestock and get a FREE filter sock, FREE 4oz brine shrimp package, and get a FREE emerald crab or peppermint shrimp!

All FREE items in the buy 3 get one free deals are of equal or lesser value. This sale must be mentioned before or upon checkout to take advantage of these offers. Sale is good today and today only!!! Come help me celebrate another year of hair loss!!

Happy Birthday!

And I got you a present! That's right! A present!

At first I was thinking I would get you a Ferrari 458, or a Wally 118 yacht, but then I figured you probably already have those things. So, instead of facing the embarrassment of getting you something you already have, I came up with an even better idea. I'll get him something far more fun and enjoyable. And what could be more fun and enjoyable than a video of a baby monkey riding backwards on a pig? Nothing. Nothing can be more fun and enjoyable. Not one single thing on this planet is this enjoyable or this much fun. So, with that said, I would like to present you with this epic video. No need to thank me, it's what I do...

Thank you all for the Happy B-Day's!! The video definitely made my day! I am going to show the wife when I get home this evening. I now want a monkey and a pig so that I can enjoy this comedy in person on a daily basis. So awesome!

Hmmmm.... new shop pets??? Guess Roger needs to put his pug in a costume from here on out. (whistle)

Archived