10g Nano

matty

I have been on and off here for many years and have gone through many tanks. 12g Nanocube, 40 breeder, 34g Solana, and a 3g pico. My current and I think final for a while is a standard 10g glass. The current livestock came from the 3g. I am using a simple set of equipment.

10g tank

Boost led par30 led

Current in tank filter for flow and surface skimming

ATO.com ATO because the tank is open top

My current livestock is:

One angry black and gold damsel that I have had for a long time. He is the perfect example of why not to get damsels. Mean and brown DOH!

One cleaner shrimp

Some snails and hermits. Plus a ton of limpets and colonist snails that were hitch hikers on my rock

Corals:

One rainbow yuma

Two frogspawn

Three maxi mini news

One small frag of some unique zoos I just got.

Here are a few cell phone pics. I will try to update this thread as it grows. I have always been bad about that but this time will be different (wife)

Here is the old tank:

tank1.jpg

The new:

Image-4.jpg

Image1-2.jpg

Image-3.jpg

Some snail love! (naughty)

Image2-1.jpg

Forgive the bad pics and the algae. I am working on both.

Thanks. My 3g was an office tank for a while but I missed having a tank at home. I had the damsel in the 3g as he was tiny when I got him and he needed a bigger tank. I have kept both medium and small tanks and I like the little ones. Maybe someday I will be able to do a big one as we bought a house not long ago.

Well I have made some changes to my tank. I separated the new leathers to their own rocks. I added a blue stag and changed the rock work around. Oh and I moved the mangroves out. I could not keep them where I wanted them and got annoyed with the messy look. Here are some new pics.

DSCN0692.jpg

DSCN0694.jpg

DSCN0698.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry I have not replied did not see new posts. I love my ato. I bought it used like 4 years ago and it is still going strong. I am considering selling my corals to fund a new project and change direction. My wife and I like the idea of an all anemone tank with clowns.

Image3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...