WTB: Quarantine tank setup

H20cooled

if you can fit something bigger I have a free 50 gallon acrylic one. very scratched, but would work. The downside is you don't get anything with it and it comes with a very heavy ugly stand that needs to be either a garage/shop furnishing or go to the dump. The tank is a 36" wide unit with a quarter of the back partitioned off the way nano tanks are done, black back. The partitioned area has a tray for filter media and a couple good size sections where you could put a heater and some kind of skimmer. I tried polishing out the scratches but they are too deep, after months of work and 50 bucks in materials am tired of looking at it. It is good as a quarantine tank because you can put lids on the display part and the fish can't jump, the filter side has an overflow so if the fish are not tiny they are not getting out. Seems like if fish are going to jump that first week is the worst. I probably should keep it as I need to quarantine wrasses but if you want it you can have it. I can't help you load the stand, but on a saturday my husband could.

022-L.jpg"]022-L.jpg[/url]

view of tank from backside

026-L.jpg"]026-L.jpg[/url]

ugly stand side

023-L.jpg"]023-L.jpg[/url]

front

025-L.jpg"]025-L.jpg[/url]

I'll take it, I have heaters and other stuff so this is perfect and will make it easier for bigger fish. I cleared out my PM box, PM me your info I I can come and we can work on when on Saturday.

Thanks,

Rich

if you can fit something bigger I have a free 50 gallon acrylic one. very scratched, but would work. The downside is you don't get anything with it and it comes with a very heavy ugly stand that needs to be either a garage/shop furnishing or go to the dump. The tank is a 36" wide unit with a quarter of the back partitioned off the way nano tanks are done, black back. The partitioned area has a tray for filter media and a couple good size sections where you could put a heater and some kind of skimmer. I tried polishing out the scratches but they are too deep, after months of work and 50 bucks in materials am tired of looking at it. It is good as a quarantine tank because you can put lids on the display part and the fish can't jump, the filter side has an overflow so if the fish are not tiny they are not getting out. Seems like if fish are going to jump that first week is the worst. I probably should keep it as I need to quarantine wrasses but if you want it you can have it. I can't help you load the stand, but on a saturday my husband could.

022-L.jpg"]022-L.jpg[/url]

view of tank from backside

026-L.jpg"]026-L.jpg[/url]

ugly stand side

023-L.jpg"]023-L.jpg[/url]

front

025-L.jpg"]025-L.jpg[/url]

Archived