Tryin g to sort these out

Jeramy

I have 2 diffrent zoas that are both sposed to be armor of gods but have some drastic diffrences. Are they both armor of gods or are they 2 diffrent things

This first one is in the middle of the pick on a frag plug that is sitting kind of cockeyed.

100_3889.jpg

This one is bottom center right under the acan.

100_3895.jpg

I also have a few that was just hoping some one could put a name to for me

1)

100_3902.jpg

2)frag pluggs on the right side of the picture

100_3887.jpg

Thanks for the help =)

They both look like armor of gods to me. They can morph a little bit with different lighting as well so keep that in mind. As far as the other one goes I have no idea. Need a better shot of the color. There are 1000's of zoas that are wild that have no designer name so make one up..(laugh)

When I first started this hobby I was sold several different ones that were called Armor of the Gods. I have never really quite sorted out the difference. Just to confuse you more they also look very similar to ones people were calling Armageddons as well as Gobstoppers. The little one looks like possibly a Gorilla nipple (nope not making the name up)

I feel like I should warn you, I put blue cloves in my tank against the advice of many and they are now killing my zoas. The blue clove will grow on the actual zoo polyps :(

I told you because I think I see some in the background of the first pic. P.S. those blue tubbs are sweet!!!

Yes I have the cloves in there.... Should I take them out ?

If you can you should-they are pretty, but only when viewed in someone elses tank-(whistle)

We have all been there;

I have found dipping the zoa in hydrogen peroxide really ticks off the cloves and does not kill the zoa (insert disclaimer here) but you need to dip it a 2nd and 3 time-I just gave up fragged the zoa buy scrapping/cutting (scalpel) it off the rock and glued the polyp and started all over-

Get out (or it/them) while you can-(fingers)

Archived