FOOD after the Aquarium Tour???

180Bob

All:

We were wondering if anyone was interested in doing a pot-luck picnic after the Hatfield and Aquarium tours? We could meet at one of the local parks and just have a simple get together. One possibility would be the Yaquina Bay State Recreation Area, which is just across the bay from Hatfield and the aquarium (http://www.oregonstateparks.org/park_208.php. We would plan on bringing a small charcoal grill, coleman stove, and a big pot. We were thinking about stopping here http://www.oregonoyster.com picking up some oysters and steamers

Is anyone else interested??>

I'd love to show up, but I'm not sure I'll be able to get out to Newport at all (don't have a ride as of yet). I also wouldn't be able to provide much in the way of food, though I'd be happy to chip in with cash.

-Sol

Its a great idea so heres a bump. I'm gonna be hitting up Rogue after the tour or else i'd join you guys.

We are actually gonna rent a Yurt for saturday night and stay the weekend. Leaving early saturday so we can do some crabbing and we will definately be hitting up that oyster shop, they have GREAT oysters!

Man, I'm hitting up the Rogue after the tour (I think, might hit it Saturday). I need to restock my supply. I will also be going over the night before and staying in a hotel (just don't feel like getting up at 7am to make it in time). But I'm down for just about anything.