CRITTERS

g81

Hi,

im new here and this is my second reef tank as my first was a fail. i know a little more now but not everything.

i have a new tank now, and im looking for some critters.

i had before in my old tank befire it all died. little tiny white starfish and long legged starfish

wich i would like back if i have to buy soem rock with it thats fine too.

im also looking for crabs sally and emerald crabs

snails ect..

yellow tang med size or a couple small

also corals (soft) i dont know anything about hard corals yet.

anenome's carpet bubble ect.

frags are fine or large.

please let me know if anyone has anything.

im located in lebanon about 40 min south of salem.

you can also (TEXT) only. my cell at

541-401-8748

thanks

john

Hi,

im new here and this is my second reef tank as my first was a fail. i know a little more now but not everything.

i have a new tank now, and im looking for some critters.

i had before in my old tank befire it all died. little tiny white starfish and long legged starfish

wich i would like back if i have to buy soem rock with it thats fine too.

im also looking for crabs sally and emerald crabs

snails ect..

yellow tang med size or a couple small

also corals (soft) i dont know anything about hard corals yet.

anenome's carpet bubble ect.

frags are fine or large.

please let me know if anyone has anything.

im located in lebanon about 40 min south of salem.

you can also (TEXT) only. my cell at

541-401-8748

thanks

john

I will call/text tomorrow! :)

same here....if you are coming through corvallis give me a PM if you want and i can throw you some macro algaes' date='stars,and copapods to get your tank going again.i could probably spare a snail or crab as well.:)[/quote']

I recommend robert here to anyone who hasnt met him! Very knowledgable and friendly! The macro king!

First of all, Welcome! Second of all, in order to know what kind of critters you need at this point, please tell us a little about your tank. You say that the first one failed. Do you know why it failed? Have you fixed whatever went wrong the first time? A lot of us are more than willing to help you stock your tank, in fact, I'm in Albany and I have a ton of easy corals to help get you started, (and even an anemone when your tank is able to support it), but I think we need to know a little more first. What size tank? How long has it been running? Are the params stable? How much live rock? What kind of filtration. What kind of lighting? The more info you can give the better.

Let us know a little bit more and we will be better able to help you out.

What do the blue sea foam zoos look like? I've run a search for them' date=' but not bringing any pics up for them.[/quote']

012.jpg

There is a catch though. Later down the road when a club member is getting started you have to kick something their way, even if it's a frag of the blue sea foams. Pass it a long, and share the love.

The first tank was a 55 gallon corner tank bad lights better for fresh water i was unabkle to keep anything but fish. and green hair alge..

the new tank is a

55 gallon

30 gallon sump with live rock

1 50/50 96watt

1 actinic 96watt

1 250watt halide

hangon skimmer that seems to work when it wants to.

two cansiter filter together rated above 150 gallons

tank is not drilled have a custom made overflow box to sump.

tank has been up for 2 months i got a green bubble anenome from a buddy its been over a week its still alive. at night it shrivles up during the day it blooms fully. ate twice already (frozen krill)

i have

2 clowns

2 yellow fin damsles

2 zebra damsles

1 emerald crab somplace in the tank.

2 HUGE engineer gobys

and a feather duster thats still alive.

water evaporates about 10 gallons a week roughly... i try to do a 5 gallon water change a week plus topping off.

i also have est 80lbs of rock used to be alive never left water but nothing is growing on it. but green hair alge

tank has a hood so alot of heat stays in tank, but i added a clip on fan in rear to keep heat down.

i also have sugar sand. about 3-4 inches in front and none in rear the ingineers did not like the way i set the tnak up so they changed it for me.

hope this info is helpfull. ill try to get some pics asap. let me know if you need to know anything else.

thanks

john

012.jpg

There is a catch though. Later down the road when a club member is getting started you have to kick something their way, even if it's a frag of the blue sea foams. Pass it a long, and share the love.

those are awsome.

Archived