Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

reef165

WOW!! I feel so honored that I get a mention here....(laugh)

Either way thanks and Hope everyone's holiday is safe and happy as well.

Cab ride or spend the night at your buddy's house.

True that!! I have seen some drunk people sleeping in some crazy places!!! I never seem to have a camera ready or even think about it till the next day, but this year I'll be ready to take pic's and post on facebook and here if anyone say passes out in my dogs bed again, after braging about how well they can handel there alcohol, then spending 2 hours barfing and finaly passing out in the dogs bed!!

All and all, I bet Noob if we spent any time together I would like ya, but sometimes your posts just rub me the wrong way, and with me not working and kids screaming in my ear and such I snap!!!! Water under the bridge?

True that!! I have seen some drunk people sleeping in some crazy places!!! I never seem to have a camera ready or even think about it till the next day, but this year I'll be ready to take pic's and post on facebook and here if anyone say passes out in my dogs bed again, after braging about how well they can handel there alcohol, then spending 2 hours barfing and finaly passing out in the dogs bed!!

All and all, I bet Noob if we spent any time together I would like ya, but sometimes your posts just rub me the wrong way, and with me not working and kids screaming in my ear and such I snap!!!! Water under the bridge?

Ahh were going to kiss and make up before the holidays...LOL

I agree we could both probably use a bit of growing up on posts..

And I'm glad that my friends respect me enough to not post some pictures of great nights..DOH!

Um, Kiss? IDK, but the rules of misseltoe may apply here :) I'm just glad that I'm usualy the last man standing and I get to see the carnage and such, IDK but when I'm out or have friends over I can hang and out party, but when I drink alone I get about 2 beers and BAM sawing logs on the couch!!

Archived