Salt group buy!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need some more people on board!!! Who wants some killer salt at killer prices?

I just changed the quantity needed for the second tier dicount to 4-5 boxes instead of 5 boxes to encourage those who are on the fence about getting a few more boxes to do so. This is a pretty dang good deal and is pretty much right above wholesale pricing so it is a good time to stock up on salt if you so desire.

I listed out all confirmed and unconfirmed buyers thus far. Please let me know if you are in for sure and can pay by Sunday. I need a good accurate count for the order :) I will update accordingly

I need some more people on board!!! Who wants some killer salt at killer prices?

I just changed the quantity needed for the second tier dicount to 4-5 boxes instead of 5 boxes to encourage those who are on the fence about getting a few more boxes to do so. This is a pretty dang good deal and is pretty much right above wholesale pricing so it is a good time to stock up on salt if you so desire.

I listed out all confirmed and unconfirmed buyers thus far. Please let me know if you are in for sure and can pay by Sunday. I need a good accurate count for the order :) I will update accordingly

That is a sweet price for Kent salt. Great guy to deal with as well. Free bump for Garrett!

Drew and I could probably snag another bucket

Got you down for 1 box ;)

That is a sweet price for Kent salt. Great guy to deal with as well. Free bump for Garrett!

Thanks for the bump Jesse!

$ sent via Paypal "gift" for 4 boxes. I just restocked but this is a smoking deal!

TY sir!

I will toss a PAID note by your name as soon as I see that payment has cleared or you have run your card through me at the shop :)

money has been gifted for 2 boxes...you should make this a regular thing! maybe every 6 months or something?

Thanks Keith! We will see how this one goes. So far so good but I would love to see more people jump on board ;) I think I will probably do this again I am just not sure when. Maybe half yearly like you say or maybe if there isn't as much interst, just a yearly thing.

If you have it attached to your bank account and have the funds pulled from it' date=' it wont charge a fee. It won't charge one if you use existing paypal funds or their echeck option either. I am not sure about debit cards but I know credit cards will hit you.[/quote']

Correct...I was about to send as gift with a fee (using a credit card) and then changed to send an eCheck instead and it didn't charge the fee

I sent mine out of my checking bank acct and no fee. I did the same a couple of months ago and got hit with the fee. I was using the gift quite a bit though(whistle)(whistle)(whistle) and figured I went over a limit of using the gift option without a fee?

Archived