Salt group buy!!!

What does everyone think about me offering a group buy on salt? Would you get in on it if I did offer one? I am thinking Kent since it seem to be the salt most people use but I do have other choice available.

I am thinking those that want quantity would be able to get a super killer deal and those that want just one or a few boxes/buckets would get a killer deal :)

Let me know what you all think and I will start plugging some numbers once I know what the concesous is.

Edit:

HERE IS THE DEAL:

Prebuy price will be $39 per Kent Reef 200g mix box!!!

If you want 4-5 boxes I will drop it down to $37.00 per Kent Reef 200g mix box!!!

If you want more than 5 boxes, give me a buzz and we might be able to work out a better price.

Buying in boxes offers the best cost savings though I can also do buckets. They are just a few $ more and I would rather save you coin. Kent is the best bang for the buck right now by far though if someone wants another brand I have no problem bringing it in at a reduced rate it just wont be as significant.

I am going to start taking payment now and the buy will end on Sunday at 6pm. I will take payment up until that point. I can take credit and debit here in the shop or over the phone during shop hours but I would prefer cash if you can swing it. I can also take Paypal but there will be a fee of 3.5% unless sent as a gift(so use this feature if you want to save some coin).

Paypal email address: garrettm85@hotmail.com

The salt should be in and ready for pickup on or anytime after Wednesday the 26th at some point in the afternoon.

Buyers Confirmed:

Brandon: 4 boxes PAID (Picked Up)

David/Pantherguy/tif: 5 boxes PAID(Picked up)

Jon/JonBoy: 1 box PAID

Jay/Cheif: 3 boxes PAID(Picked Up)

Owen/OwenReefin: 2 boxes PAID(Picked Up)

Keith/Burningbaal: 2 boxes PAID

Franklin/Algae: 4 boxes- PAID(Picked Up)

Katrina/Drew/Kmiller: 1 box Payment Arranged

Scott/reeferscooter: 4 boxes PAID(Picked Up)

Beth/tanktop74: 2 boxes PAID(Picked Up)

nhoffee: 2 boxes PAID(Picked up)

Jacob/h2odvl: 2boxes PAID(Picked Up)

kknight31: 1 box PAID(Picked Up)

Steve: 2 boxes PAID(Picked Up)

Trent: 4 boxes PAID

Matt: 2 boxes PAID(Picked Up)

Wayman: 2 boxes PAID(Picked Up)

Thanks!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will likely take place early next week. Basically I will collect funds starting as soon as I feel it's a go(probably tomorrow) and throughout the weekend. If it needs to wait a week that's fine too but I would rather get it done sooner rather than later. The salt will probably arrive on Wednesday and will be ready for pickup any time after it arrives. I will let everyone know what the deal will be tomorrow afternoon at some point. I just want to check on a few things and get as many people on board as possible as to get the best possible price for everyone.

This will likely take place early next week. Basically I will collect funds starting as soon as I feel it's a go(probably tomorrow) and throught the weekend. If it needs to wait a week that's fine too but I would rather get it done sooner rather than later. The salt will probably arrive on Wednesday and will be ready for pickup any time after it arrives. I will let everyone know what the deal will be tomorrow afternoon at some point. I just want to check on a few things and get as many people on board as possible as to get the best possible price for everyone.

Sounds good, gives me an excuses to see the shop since I missed you last time I was your way (birth of your little girl).

Archived