Jean-Michael Couusteau Talk in Salem

Guest Krux

The wife works for the Salem Hospital. I'll have to see if she can get us tickets at a discount, (pipe dream), I know but I'm going to make her ask. Can't believe this is happening in Salem.................(Faint).............................................................................................................................................

OK better now still gotta check into going to this, sounds really cool!!

Guest Krux

I have sent a request to the director of the program asking that they honor our membership cards at the stdent rate, hopefully that will work out. I am going for sure even at 45

Guest Krux

Ryan,

I am writing in answer to your question regarding discount ticket prices for the Cousteau event. Ron Kelemen has been out of town and will be returning tomorrow, but I'm sure to a very full in-basket. It falls to me as the secretary/treasurer of the Foundation to answer in his absence.

I sent a copy of your request to each of our Foundation Board members and they were generally agreeable to offering a group discount to your organization members, but no at the student rate. We do understand your situation as a 501©3 as our Foundation is also a c3. The Board is willing to provide a 33% discount on general lecture tickets or at the reduced price of $30 each. As I'm sure you understand, we would like to offer as many seats as possible while still raising much needed funds for our MedAssist program. I hope the discounted price will meet the needs of your members. I will inform my staff of your discount, but if you have any problems please don't hesitate to contact me.

I'm sure that your members will enjoy this presentation.

Dean

Dean Larsen, M.A.

Executive Director

Marion-Polk County Medical Society

www.mpmedsociety.org

503 362-9669

Ryan glad you got an answer as I have not. Please post that info. on where to buy those discounted tickets as soon as possible.

Are you having to show the club's card to get them at that price? or what.........would love to go........have to wait and see it will most likely be a last minute deal for me one way or the other.