Arg, I have mojanos........

Jeramy

I have took every thing out of the tank found and removed 12 of the little buggers last night . I just got back from work and found 2 more realy small ones. Is there a majano preditor that will fit in a 10gal tank. Or bettter yet how best do I go about eradicating these pests? Please Help DOH!

True peppermint shrimp...one of my lfs sell them and actually feed them aptasia and ever since the little bugger died, i have it coming up all over now....(unfortunately the first rock I ever bought came from there too)

Lysmata wurdemanni is the name of them.

What about chocolate chip sea stars I know they are not reef safe but the only thing I have in my tank right now are majanos wonder if they would eat them and then I could sell them or give them to a fowlr person?

I hate those things. I got a rock with them on it when I just started reefing & thought nothing about it. 4 years later I am going to dismantle my tank because I can not control them. Peppermint shrimp has done nothing to mine & the file fish has done nothing nor the CBB fish, those things are survivors for sure. Get them out while you have a chance.

Archived