Breaking down the Reef tank (Well sort of)

NoobtoSalt

Well I've decided to break down most of the reef tank. I have not been keeping up on it as much as I should have been and have lost some corals recently and I think it's time to step away from the reef portion for a little while and regroup. I plan on still having a couple frag racks in my tank for at least a few months as I am still in some growouts. If anyone is concerend that I can't be a grower take it up with me through a PM not through this thread. (I have not lost any of those corals they were all my own).

So without further ado.......

Green Tort $20 NOW $15

DSC_0100-2.jpg

Fruitbar Chalice $60

DSC_0112.jpg

Red Blasto Colony $40 pending sale beckie

2011-09-10104637.jpg

Red Digi $10

DSC_0089.jpg

Ricordea Rock with Red Yuma $100 NOW $90

DSC_0106.jpg

Sandsifting Star fish (large) $15

DSC_0114.jpg

Nice Red/Green Favia $30 NOW $25

DSC_0150.jpg

Green Favia $15 NOW $10

DSC_0127-1.jpg

Acan colony $40 NOW $30

DSC_0154-1.jpg

Yellow/Blue Monti $25 NOW $20

DSC_0088.jpg

Spideman zoas 7 polyps - $100 NOW $90

Purple Tang - Pending Sale

DSC_0010-1.jpg

Live Rock - $3 per lb. Lots of size to choose from and many have zoas and palys growing on them

Purple Haze Monti - $25

DSC_0157-1.jpg

Green Monti - $10

DSC_0156-1.jpg

Superman Monti $20

DSC_0152-1.jpg

Large monti colony, 2 unknown sps that are being killed by the monti (laugh), and a sweet looking red milli all on the rock - $85 including the rock

DSC_0148-1.jpg

Teal milli colony $35

DSC_0141-1.jpg

48" T5 reflector pair -$20

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the next few weeks would be fine with me. I think I can trust you will buy them...LOL

I need to see if Robert might possibly babysit the carpet-I wont be able to add it to my system for at least a month but the maxima I make room for anytime-I would like to see pics though or maybe stop by and see them in person.

I'll text Rob and see if thats an option

I need to see if Robert might possibly babysit the carpet-I wont be able to add it to my system for at least a month but the maxima I make room for anytime-I would like to see pics though or maybe stop by and see them in person.

I'll text Rob and see if thats an option

Seeing that he would be the one selling me the sharks and rays I would think it would be in his best interest to hold it for you...LOL

We can figure out a time sometime this week after I get off work for you to come check it out. Just let me know what day would work best for you and I will change the lighting schedule.

Pics of both millies for that matter and the green tort (clap)

I just went through all my pictures and I don't have any good ones of any of those peices right now. I have had the green milli and the tort for about a year. The pink milli I have had for about three or four months. Your welcome to come check them out or wait till I can get some pictures up of them. I'm hoping to take some pictures tomorrow of what's left. I also have a few other pieces that I will be adding to the list as well tomorrow.

I just went through all my pictures and I don't have any good ones of any of those peices right now. I have had the green milli and the tort for about a year. The pink milli I have had for about three or four months. Your welcome to come check them out or wait till I can get some pictures up of them. I'm hoping to take some pictures tomorrow of what's left. I also have a few other pieces that I will be adding to the list as well tomorrow.

A 1 year old millie, dang its gotta be about the size of a basketball????

Do I need to bring more money????

A 1 year old millie, dang its gotta be about the size of a basketball????

Do I need to bring more money????

I wish I could say it was that big. The pink millie is a decent size small colony. The green millie has really large polyps on it. It started as a small frag from the huge one Robert had last year that died off.

And yes you should always buy more...(laugh)

Ahhhh' date=' I wish I could buy back that pink milli colony. I miss it![/quote']

I'm going to try and keep my red and blue millis if I can. those are both grown onto some of my rocks. Only time will tell with the new fish going in though as to wether or not they will take the punishment.

Archived