Breaking down the Reef tank (Well sort of)

NoobtoSalt

Updated the thread on what's left again.

Good to meet your husband tonight Karen. Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your new additions.

Thanks again for great additions to our tank. He was really impressed with your beautiful tank and set up ...When we were driving there he said we would be there for about 5 min and I'm thinking hummmmm your have no clue..Silly guy....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

updated thread and deleted sold items. I will have more corals once I can get through this list. I have an acan colony that I don't have a good picture of as well as some live rock that I can start selling off. Your welcome to come check out which rocks I will be selling off. Also have some zoas that have not been posted yet. It would be best if you are interested to just come look. I've got too much stuff to list still at this point.

Thanks for all who have purchased or committed to purchase at this time.

PS: Heather, sorry I couldn't get your shrimp when you were here. Stupid things kept hiding but I will get them to you when the tank gets a little less crowded.

Updated first thread with new prices on some of the items. I will have more corals for sale here soon. I just couldn't get pictures of everything. If you setup a time to see the tank you can start to make offers on stuff that hasn't hit the boards yet.

Smann picked up a sweet peice from me today that wasn't posted.

Archived