Breaking down the Reef tank (Well sort of)

NoobtoSalt

New guy here, I was wondering if the live rock is still avalible. My tank is going to get set up in a little over a week and looking for some nice rock but can't bear the thought of $10 and pound. I'm getting a 75 gallon with sump system so I believe I should be looking for about 50 pounds ish, maybe?

I was thinking of getting a rubber maid container to hold it until my tank was ready. I do have a heater for it and would use salt water of course If this is a good idea? I'm new to the hobby sorry for seeking advice on a classified ad....LOL

Thomas

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
New guy here, I was wondering if the live rock is still avalible. My tank is going to get set up in a little over a week and looking for some nice rock but can't bear the thought of $10 and pound. I'm getting a 75 gallon with sump system so I believe I should be looking for about 50 pounds ish, maybe?

I was thinking of getting a rubber maid container to hold it until my tank was ready. I do have a heater for it and would use salt water of course If this is a good idea? I'm new to the hobby sorry for seeking advice on a classified ad....LOL

Thomas

I will shoot you a pm

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Archived