Beckett

powdertang05

Once again he edit's his reply....

I want to add that we are not experts at this hobbie but rather a work in progress, and when we get folk that want to discredit the people that like to share the research and knowledge, it only holds people from shareing there experenses. So FlyGuy keep your discredting responses to your self. "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all". Also thank you for noticeing the reply to this thread..Your becoming cool...(party)

Look, I dont know where i ever said anything that could be interpreted as "discrediting" nor do i know why you feel the need to keep on going with some of the flames reefhut.

I dont flame on any boards, but i see it often on boards such as RC, and apparently here at the moment.I make one simple comment that there are more than two reasons that a needlewheel skimmer may be preferred over a beckett and i get this??

I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, yah so sexy it hurts. I'm a model you know what I mean and I'll do my little thing on the catwalk, yah ah on the catwalk, oh on the catwalk, I'll shake my little thing on the catwalk. Oh so sexy it hurts.(kneel)

IMG_0570.jpg

Agree, lets grow up about 20 years here and move on.... I'm sure all of you are qualified to have an opinion on skimmers, lets just not thrash about to find out who has the biggest.... Nevermind.

As far as Beckett's I don't have an opinion, and probably never will, since I have no plans to own one at this point.

PT05, I use needle wheele. I don't care for the beckett, noisy. I would like to say that I'm not a "novice" and didn't care for the comment because it labels. IMO, but who cares!!!

I see it turned into flaming and I don't even understand why the big over the top blow out from izzy and hut, (why did you need to even get involved?) came from but this has got to stop!!! PM each other if you ALL need to.

IMO from the couple dozen skimmers or so Ive used I will never go back to a beckett unless I dont care about anything else other than skimming. If you are concerned at all about power consumption, space, sound, microbubbles, labor etc becketts are not the choice for you.

Ive had amazing success with the PCI PS-200, at $200 the thing rocks. Im running 3 at the shop and have been very very pleased.

Euro reefs are sweet, H&S, deltec etc are all amazing but expensive. I dont know anything about MRC so I have no opinion there, although I hear good things.