FS - 29 Gallon Biocube up and running with all the extras

fpd4308

Well due to a back injury and a car breakdown in the same week I am forced to sell my last fish tank. It is a 29 gallon biocube, in perfect working condition, with a very nice black double door stand with smoked glass in the doors. This is a super nice setup with the upgraded return pump. I have the original top with the 4 PC bulb modification and I have a 150 watt MH fixture with two T5's and nice add on moonlights. The bulbs have roughly 6 months use on them. The stand is in beautiful condition. The tank is running right now and is well cycled. The only fish in the tank is a lawnmower blenny. The is about 40 lbs of live rock in the tank also. I also have a few small koralias that will go with the tank too. This is an awesome tank and I wouldnt be selling it if it werent for the serious outgoing money but priorities are priorities. I am asking 250.00 for everything or make me a reasonable offer as the sooner I can turn it into cash the better. I will try and post some pics when my wife, who can stand up, gets around to it.

Thanks,

Doug

Doug you should try CL before just giving it away here. ;)

I agree Trent. 200 dollars with all the contents including the rock , including stand is a steal. The last thing I need is another tank but I was still tempted to buy it (laugh) Sorry to hear about your back Doug and good luck with the sale.

After an offer of 125.00 your probably right Trent.

Again..I said simply if you got desperate it was not meaning a jack *** way...I just don't need it, but for a stupid crazy deal.I could figure it out. I know in times I have sold stuff at insane low prices just because I really needed to...that's all I apologize if I offended you, I did preface it and it was not my intention...you have been very, very nice to me.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Archived