MEMBERS WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

Michael7979

Michael,

My office in tualatin has a small/med size conference room that could accommodate approx. 30 people. Depending on the date and time, we might be able to host. We also have a projector and screen if he has a computer type presentation.

Michael,

My office in tualatin has a small/med size conference room that could accommodate approx. 30 people. Depending on the date and time, we might be able to host. We also have a projector and screen if he has a computer type presentation.

This might work. It may be a little small but Jake will need a projector for his talk. Jakes talk will be on LED lighting. His talk is one of the best in the industry and if anyone wants to know more about them or has any questions Jake is the person to talk to. If anyone is not familiar with Jake Adams just do a google search on him. He runs the reefbuilders site, I believe he works with Bob Fenner on wetwebmedia and speaks at venues and meetings all over the country. It will be great to have him here.

my apartment is a nice size and my furniture is still in storage for the rest of the month, leaving a lot of space for folding chairs and people.

I'm at 2728 Landcaster drive se salem.

I could also provide refreshments, and would have no quelms about showing off the set up I kept when i moved

I'm staying out of the Portland versus Eugene vs Salem argument as I can't even go. My 2 cents is right now with such short notice is finding the best venue that will work and can get the most attendance. The club is paying airfare and Steve Weast is kindly agreeing to pay hotel and pick up Jake at the airport. It would be a real shame have such a great speaker and have a poor turnout. I do agree that there should be more meetings in Salem , Eugene area but in fairness but we can address that at another time.

Archived