cycled dry rock for sale

finch6013

I have about 200 lbs of marco key largo rocks that have been cycled and are starting to show life.

$250 for all of it, sizes range from 5''-14'' all show worthy pieces.

These pics were taken right when I put the tank together so the rock is not quite so white and is just starting to show color. Rock has been in the tank for about 4-5 months.

DSC_0648.jpg

DSC_0649.jpg

DSC_0650.jpg

DSC_0651.jpg

ROFL dude it's time to have an intervention! I almost bought this when I saw it so I could charge you double for it! (laugh)

Thats funny. I was wondering why it took him so long to see this thread. I knew if I did not jump on it he would.

Rock is pending to Kris. You three can fight over it after its out of my tank. Me and the wife have made a few life changes and keeping a reef tank doesn't fit in right now. Are plan is to convert it to a local cold water tank. Its been fun, but we want to spend more of our hobby money on other hobbies and things we can do together.

Rock is pending to Kris. You three can fight over it after its out of my tank. Me and the wife have made a few life changes and keeping a reef tank doesn't fit in right now. Are plan is to convert it to a local cold water tank. Its been fun' date=' but we want to spend more of our hobby money on other hobbies and things we can do together.[/quote']

Kris just texted me and said I can have it-(whistle)

Enjoy the new changes

J/K, besides I dont have room for it anyway-I just buy impulsively-like that ballast I bought from you that I dont need and will for sure lose money when I sell it-DOH!

Rock is pending to Kris. You three can fight over it after its out of my tank. Me and the wife have made a few life changes and keeping a reef tank doesn't fit in right now. Are plan is to convert it to a local cold water tank. Its been fun' date=' but we want to spend more of our hobby money on other hobbies and things we can do together.[/quote']

Awww that's too bad. I was waiting patiently for the sps build!

I will miss keeping an sps tank but at the same time it's a huge relief to have more time and money for other interests. I'm really looking forward to messing around with a cold water tank. I will still be on the forums some enjoying everyone else's tanks.

Archived