New Shop Update!

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Well tonight I finished plumbing all of the tanks! I still have alot to get done but the shop is coming along nicely. All of the livestock and drygoods(98%) have been moved over and the tanks are doing real well. I have gotten a bit of the lighting up on the stage one tanks and once the stage two tanks are up then I will be able to finish all of that.

I will be opening officially on the 12th and will be having a BBQ on Saturday the 13th for my Grand Opening! More info to come on that soon but I just wanted to give you all a bit of an update.

Also, I will have 3x 40br as well as 4x 30g ish frag tanks available as well as some lighting. I couldn't find a place in the new shop for them so I will have them up for grabs at a really good price when I have some time to get them listed. If anyone is intersted, let me know.

Once again thanks for meeting up with me today, and for the new pendant and radium bulb:-) looks bueno over the tank! Insane how much brighter that elite fixture with radium bulb is than my lumen max III and phoenix bulb combo!! Also your shop looks killer mang!!!! Can't wait to come down and visit again in a few weeks!!

Grand Opening begins at noon on Friday! I will probably have just hung my temporary banner up until the big sign gets here and will likely be running around like crazy :) I have a couple of friends coming to help BBQ and bag critters as needed.

I will have some soda choices, water, burgers, dogs, and chips :)

Not all of the tanks will be fully loaded but their should be a good amount of stock to choose from. I am picking up a couple of orders this week that have some real nice critters in them and their are some pretty awesome LPS and Softies aready in the tanks. This event is to get things going so expect continued improvement in stock availability and such. I am excited to meet those of you who I have yet to meet and am excited to hang with those of you who I have hung with many time :)

Archived