PFO or SUNLIGHT

powdertang05

PFO or SUNLIGHT  

1. 1.

• PFO
    • Sunlight supply

Pfo,

I would go with a pulse start ballast from them. Your gonna go through bulbs lot faster with the hqi. But in general in the shop i like pfo's stuff. They are both great companies but in the long run, if you have any problems with pfo's stuff. They will help ya out, good guys over here.

Pat and Carla at PFO are great folks that care about customer service. They don't do any agricultural lights, only aquarium and commercial. They are the ones, although I understand Sunlight has some great deals on Radium bulbs right now. Hmmm,... Ryan

I like SLS but there customer service has declined IMO. Heck I couldn't even buy a SLS 400w dual hqi last year so you might not have a choice. I would go with PFO good people.

it is special order, but they are available. In fact they told me 400w hqi is more common than 250, but thats the ag side.

The reason I prefer SLS is when you see the "factorys" PFO is like a garage with messy tool benches and no organization. SLS is like going to a microchip plant, checks and ballances, tests etc.

Ive never had either NOT help me with broken goods. I had a customer drop his TEK light into his tank, SLS replaced the ballast no questions asked.