My new acan

reefnjunkie

Was not directed at specifically at you. Was merely a warning for noobs.(whistle)

You know me better than that-I was not really offended at all, I mean after all you did not get a PM from the cyber police did ya (laugh)

I promise to sell these for less than 150.00 per head-(naughty), which may take out about 98% of the local market-(whistle)

I am not sure why and any shop owner can attest to this but our market must have an abundance of stuff which drives costs down, guess we are lucky (scratch)

You know me better than that-I was not really offended at all, I mean after all you did not get a PM from the cyber police did ya (laugh)

I promise to sell these for less than 150.00 per head-(naughty), which may take out about 98% of the local market-(whistle)

I am not sure why and any shop owner can attest to this but our market must have an abundance of stuff which drives costs down, guess we are lucky (scratch)

I know you were kidding bro! My first clue was when you spelled speach incorrectly! (laugh0

Yes we are truly lucky here. You can get things for a steal on this forum!

Yo brad, nice score! If you want that thing to make a bunch of babies super fast, soak some mashed up kill in some oyster feed and tank water and then spot feed the heads. make sure and do it right after feeding the tank if you have any shrimp that like to steal. I found an increase of about 50% in growth speed. :)

Yo brad' date=' nice score! If you want that thing to make a bunch of babies super fast, soak some mashed up kill in some oyster feed and tank water and then spot feed the heads. make sure and do it right after feeding the tank if you have any shrimp that like to steal. I found an increase of about 50% in growth speed. :)[/quote']

Sounds great thanks for the tip-Sad to report the Gypsy decided to try and die-I had to frag it down to about 1/3rd the size, it still lives but is merely a 3" multi branch piece now (sad)

Where is the blue mouth? So, are you satisfied with your purchase?

Dennis

I am-there are colors today that were not there yesterday and it has not even shown its mouth yet.

Its funny I look at this pic on 3 different monitors and its different looking on each 1-crazy.

Anyway the blue edge on the inside rim is showing along with the green-time will tell but I have not seen one like this around here ever, always just the green, red, purple-sometimes orange and occasionally a rainbow.

Archived