HEZA official Growout page!

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i was going to wait till the rainbow raptors got to 2 for each but i could start fragging them. i need to figire out what i have got so far and what i need to pick up from others. i still have some frags of the klidoscopes that need to be picked up. i will go though my list to see who has not got them.

i was going to wait till the rainbow raptors got to 2 for each but i could start fragging them. i need to figire out what i have got so far and what i need to pick up from others. i still have some frags of the klidoscopes that need to be picked up. i will go though my list to see who has not got them.

I'm fine with letting them grow out a bit more Chris. Brad is going to bring over the Yodas and Time machines before the meeting so I will have those for you. There are 5 frags of the DBzs and I have 2 other plugs that I'm going to let grow out.

I'm going to give one frag to Impur, Bigjohnwoody, Mr. S, and Spye and give the last one to Stylaster since they are further away and then let the other 2 plugs grow and have Beth frag them again. Also it will be nice to have these growing in other people's tanks in case we lose it since it's the most expensive frag other than the paradise.

Okay there was a little confusion with the distro but it should all work out..DOH!(laugh) David I have your frags (Wobbegongs, xmen and Yodas)

Panther guy has your frags Topher (Yodas and Time Machines)

MR S has Spye's frags should be Time machines, Yodas, Wobbegongs and DBzs

Bigjohnwoody has Miles should be Wobbegongs, Yodas Time machines and DBzs

Stylaster should have Time machines, Yodas, and DBzs

I passed the paradise zoas to Reefnjunkie to see if he can get some faster growth there was about 5 or 6 polyps

David we can touch base at some point but just know they are safe and sound. I'm just glad they didn't end up as an auction item or in the Pioneer school tank!(laugh)

I sent Chris/Topher a pm letting him know as well. I left you a voicemail too seeing when you ladies would be available for me to either swing back by' date=' or meet up somewhere:-)[/quote']

Sorry I'm not sure where my cell phone is right at this moment. We will figure something out and I did move them out of the frag tank so they are safe and sound! :)

Well I passed off the yodas and the time machines to Miles. Kim you either forgot to tell me, or I was too consumed with all the action at the meeting and did not know I had Miles' DBZ's in my box I got from you. However I did not receive any wobbegongs for him. I got mine, but there was only the frag of DBZ's in there for him. So we gotta straighten that out as well, and I'll get him the DBZ's next time I'm in Eugene. Thanks for hosting the meeting it was awesome. Got home at 11:25 and by the time I got done acclimating and dipping everything it wasn't until 12:45 that I crawled into bed. Up at 4:30 for work. Do I have a problem?(scratch)

Well I passed off the yodas and the time machines to Miles. Kim you either forgot to tell me' date=' or I was too consumed with all the action at the meeting and did not know I had Miles' DBZ's in my box I got from you. However I did not receive any wobbegongs for him. I got mine, but there was only the frag of DBZ's in there for him. So we gotta straighten that out as well, and I'll get him the DBZ's next time I'm in Eugene. Thanks for hosting the meeting it was awesome. Got home at 11:25 and by the time I got done acclimating and dipping everything it wasn't until 12:45 that I crawled into bed. Up at 4:30 for work. Do I have a problem?(scratch)[/quote']

Miles already has the Wobbegongs John. At least the DBzs are in good hands. I know you will take care of them well for him. The DBzs were the most expensive ones and have seen them go for as much as 100 dollars a polyp and you all got 3 polyp frags. You have more than made your investment back just with those. LOL I was wondering why I saw you on here so early. You do have a problem. I'm glad you could make it. This addiction can really fuel your energy!

Well I passed off the yodas and the time machines to Miles. Kim you either forgot to tell me' date=' or I was too consumed with all the action at the meeting and did not know I had Miles' DBZ's in my box I got from you. However I did not receive any wobbegongs for him. I got mine, but there was only the frag of DBZ's in there for him. So we gotta straighten that out as well, and I'll get him the DBZ's next time I'm in Eugene. Thanks for hosting the meeting it was awesome. Got home at 11:25 and by the time I got done acclimating and dipping everything it wasn't until 12:45 that I crawled into bed. Up at 4:30 for work. Do I have a problem?(scratch)[/quote']

Miles already has the Wobbegongs John. At least the DBzs are in good hands. I know you will take care of them well for him. The DBzs were the most expensive ones and have seen them go for as much as 100 dollars a polyp and you all got 3 polyp frags. You have more than made your investment back just with those. LOL I was wondering why I saw you on here so early. You do have a problem. I'm glad you could make it. This addiction can really fuel your energy!

I'll post a CE Rare Exotic LE pic tomorrow- clean the side of the tank and whip out the macro lens (clap)

I can't wait to see the Sexy version!

Hmmm I don't know Brad... trying to make the numbers look good in your favor???? I clearly count 6!! LOL

paradise2.jpg

Rofl she got you Brad! That's even a double post busting corals post! (clap)

My yodas and time machines opened right up after a quick dip. John still has my dragonball Zs though :) Great job fragging and growing these guys' date=' big thanks.[/quote']

Great news, I am glad to read this

I can't wait to see the Sexy version!

Rofl she got you Brad! That's even a double post busting corals post! (clap)

OMG, I cant believe the photshop skillz you have, there is not a polyp there-(nono)

Well I guees we will see when the CE Rare Exotic LE photo ges taken-Prepare to be astounded

well here is the pic-sorry I could not make them look nice-

WOW, did we really pay money for these- ROFLMMFAO-

WOW thats all I can say, that and "fugly", but no, nobody can have my share, I plan to sell them- (whistle)

You can call the polyp count 5, or 6, the "6th" one has never opened and honestly, I cant even see it with my naked (blind) eye, thats why I said 5 initially but...................................

Drum roll please..........

(Rim).

paradise.jpg

(laugh)